The beauty of stone has been admired for centuries, the usage of stone is chosen not only for the character and beauty expected from natural stone but also for the durability.
Here at Pacific Shore Stones, we discover that Natural Stone is finding its way into more and more applications for the consumers’ lifestyle whether it is residential or commercial. We have listed below areas where natural stone can be utilized for your custom projects, remodeling and restorations.
Please feel free to visit our location nearest to you for viewing our indoor showroom gallery filled with all colors and patterns to choose from. Our qualified staff will be ready to assist you, plan and work as a team with your Interior Designer or Architect of choice.
Where to use Natural Stone for interior planning
- Kitchen Area
- Countertop Backsplashes
- Cupboard Toe Kick or Floor Kick Plates
- Stove Wall Cladding
- Island (Normal or Over-Sized)
- Breakfast Nook Table
- Window Ledges
- Family Room or Lounge Area
- Fire Place – Hearth, Mantle, Full Wall Cladding
- Built-In Wall Shelving and Ledges
- Bar Area or Game Room Counter Tops
- Staircase – Step, Riser, Wall skirting
- Decorative Dividing Room Pillars or Columns
- Bathroom or Powder Room Area
- Shower Wall
- Furniture Uses
- Dining or Coffee Table
- Pillars for objects
Where to use Natural Stone for exterior planning
- Out-Door Kitchen and Furniture Tables or Benches
- Surround and Pool Copings
- Water Fountains
- Structural Columns, Pavers
In addition, Natural Stone can be utilized for flooring and wall coverings methods Residential and Commercial.